water crisis..


today i start my class week fluently..
i woke up in the morning,perform my subuh prayer and take a bath..
then i went to english and differential equation class this morning..
when i went to the cafetaria to had a lunch with my classmate..
i bumped with my roomate and he told me something..
something that is a nightmare for all students..
its is about u** run out of water AGAIN!!

this problem has been a common crisis in u**..
everytime we run out of water, i need to wake up early in the morning..
rushing to the bathroom and wait for my turn to take bath..
this situation is really annoying and make me really uncomfortable.
this problem make u** a pathethic place for study and to live in..

dear canselor,administration,lecturer,technichian,felo,staff,cleaner and also guard..
please do something for us students..
to avoid water crisis in u**
that is the basic facilities for people..
and we deserve to have it..
please....

3 comments:

apakah~~
u**???
UMP!!!
mst btol nye aku teka...haha..xkn UTP kot
hahaha..keji gle aku..

haha..
tau2 jela min..
kang aku letak name btol..
kne saman lak aku..
hahaha

hahah...owh..aisey..aku da tdedahkn identiti sebenar..abes a aku kene saman pasni..huhuh..cmne leh xde air tu..ish3..