my life and all about it..

its been nineteen years since i was born in this world. its a long but unrealising time. alhamdulillah, thanks to dear Lord Allah to give chances and many experience in all my life untill today. in all my life, i realise that theres a period of time that realy bother me.. it is a short, sharp, painful period in my life..along this time..i feel sad,angry and confuse..confuse about what is the fact of my life..what is my destiny and what is the end of my life..this period give such a burden to me and sometime,it drops my tears.

i try to hide it,try to make the feeling invisible from the public.. i go socialize,play sports and make my ownself busy..but yet,nothing gonna change this feeling. even my friends sometimes notice that i look like to have much problem..thanks dear friends for your concern..but believe me,sometime even i also dont know what my problem is..maybe it just the feeling that realy bother me..

i consider myself lucky to have such wonderful friend,that concern for me..it actually help me to deal with this feeling and daily problem..as for myself..i better try to encounter this problem and continue my life..

0 comments: