new hopes,new goal and new aim..

today is the first day i start my class after cny holiday..
this means,we are going 10 weeks of  classes without any holiday anymore..
and this also means that we will undergo series of tests,quizzes and lastly the final exam..
added with the tight schedule..
this can make ones gone crazy..hehehe..


but for me..i need to start new goal..
i need to do all my best..to encounter this situation..
as i hope that this semester can improve my pointer..
and to finish this semester with flying colours..
it will regain my pride..
for me..and i believe for everybody..
to pass every examination with flying colours is like a dream come true..

things are getting tougher everyday..
with some killer subjects and another factors that may disturb my studies..
but i hope with this new hope that i set..
it will always remind me that..
i should done  all my best..
and put so much efforts for this semester..

dear roomates,bae friends and others..
lets put our all out efforts..
to achieved excellent result..not for this semester only..
but for our entire semester in ump.. :)

{ O believers!when it is said to you;make room in assemblies..
then do make room;Allah will make room for you.
and when it is said,'rise up,then rise up;Allah will raise
in degree those of you..
who believes and those who are endowed with knowledge.
and Allah is aware what you are doing{58:11}