~realising something within me~

 Today is the 7th day since my holiday
but when i woke up this morning..
i feel really anxious..
lots of questions keep rolling in my minds..

my feeling getting weird..
and i become uncomfortable..
deep inside my feelings..its getting pain..
i feel like been conceal by darkness..

{and not be sluggish and neither be grieved,
you are the very same who shall overcome
if you have faith{3:139}

then suddenly..
i feel energised again..
i feel very relieved..
thanks to my family..
for giving me continous support..
and to all my friends..
i really love you all..

2 comments:

heheh...
finally i found your blog..
not bad..
so,this is the entry that you mentioned to me..
no prob la bro..this entry has its own meaning to all people..it can be very subjective...
keeps the blog updated k,
dont post any 'jiwang2'entry tau...
hahahah..
k ted..salam..

kepade amin..
haha..
due to my last entry..
i actually try to make sense to the lover..
i try avoiding jiwang2..
hehehhe..
thanks 4 da permission..
yezza..
hehhee