~appearance older than age??~~


hmm..this incident happen today when i went to the eatery to buy some food.since the eatery is in my neighbourhood..so the owner and the workers know my family well..after i ordered my food and waiting for it to be done..i noticed that the workers took a few glance at me.. i just gave her a smile and continued waiting for my food. after my food done and i about to pay..this incident happens in the dialogues between me and the worker..

worker: are the last time to come is your younger brother?
me:no, im the younger one.he's my older brother..
worker:so you the younger one?
me:yes..err,can i pay now?
worker:yeah,sure..here's the bill...


i paid for the bill and i went back to my house. on my way, i kept thinking how come the worker thought that i am the older one..is it because that i am to messy that made her thought i'm the older one or my attire look so out dated..this things keep rolling in my mind until i reach home..

but when i think back,this  incident make me realise that as time pass by,we're getting older.how much time in my life that we spent to make our life meaningful??we should live our life to the fullest while we can.age is a matter of numbers only and what the most important things is how we make our life memorable and meaningful..so cheer up and start ur life with cheerful and joy!!

0 comments: