satisfying people heart..

in our life,we will undergo so many obstacles,tests and challenge..and everytime we need to face it, it will make us stronger,build up our spirits and most importantly,it give us experience..experience to valued the life that we have now..and sometimes, every action that we decide to take,seem will give a good impact in our life..
and yet,sometimes it accidently effect people around us..

belive it or not, in every action that we made, we take precautions so that no feeling will be hurt
we decide everything carefully,and think about it wisely before we made up our mind
but in fact, we just a human, a slave that full of weakness and we are nothing .
we can't even know what people really want from us..and what they expect us to be..
and we always thought that we are just right, and we had satisfied all people around us..

same goes to me,sometimes i really don't understand, why suddenly problems occur in every action i take, and sometimes people become unsatisfied with me..
and just leaving me with bunch of questions in my mind..
is it all my fault??
what have i done??
what should i do??
can everything back to normal??
and as a result, it burdens me ..bit by bit..

i just a human..i repeat.i just a human..
i admit that i cannot satisfied every people around me..
i can't predict what they feel..what they expect from me..
and..
maybe some decision that i made might hurt others..
deep from my heart, i ask for an apology to all people..
where maybe they unsatisfied with me..
please accept my weakness and we accepting each others..
and again..
very sorry to all..

0 comments: